
As a fan of Web 2.0, I am thrilled every time an IDC student starts a website or a blog, or even expresses interest in either. I have started to add all of the websites by IDC students or alumni to the right hand column on this site.
I have recently been perusing Ji Kim's (IDC '08) Luxirare which has some hilarious entries. In true IDC style, it's great that she's able to focus on two seemingly disparate topics, fashion and food, and still have a site that makes sense.
Here's a summary of what sites I know about thus far for our students, alumni and faculty:
Derya Altan (IDC '05) - A blog about various things
Tiffany Ang (IDC '08) and Deb Kaplan (IDC '08) - Death By Drone - their companys' website
Lexy Boiardo (IDC '08) - A blog about Fashion
Michael DiPietro (IDC '10) - Portfolio site
Chelsea Fairless (IDC '08) - A blog "about fashion and other things that we can't keep to ourselves"
Pascale Gatzen (Full-time Faculty) - Portfolio site
Ji Kim (IDC '08) - A blog about Fashion + Food
Cynthia Lawson (Full-time Faculty) - Portfolio site + media blog
Victoria Marshall (Full-time Faculty) - Her company's website
Erich Nagler (IDC '04) - Portfolio site
Ariel Newland (IDC '08) - Portfolio site
Caroline Pham (IDC '08) - Portfolio site
Gary Robbins (IDC '04) - Portfolio site
Maria Cristina Rueda (IDC '05) - Portfolio site
Duncan Tonatiuh Smith (IDC & Lang '08) - A trilingual Portfolio website
If you are a current student, faculty or alumna/us and have a site but are not on the list, let us know by commenting on this post!
3 comments:
wow Cynthia this is CRRRRrazy how did you find everyone?? Actually I'm sort of embarrassed that you perused my blog-- just in case you keep perusing I'll have to step up my game!
Udemezuedesign.com !!! ;)
udemezuedesign.com!!
:)
Post a Comment